Friday, May 8, 2009

Jiggety Jig

Well I'm back in Kansas City now, for good! (maybe). I am excited this time, as opposed to last year at this time. I was running around thinking that Kansas Citians were crazy for loving their city so much.

But there are good things about Kansas City. For instance, it is very green this time of year. And there are lots of flowers. Also, it is not too big, but it is also large enough to provide ample opportunities. And, it's the city of fountains!

I have learned that there are over 200 fountains in Kansas City, and it is my new goal to visit each one and take a picture of myself in front of it! :)

I plan to get involved with activities in Kansas City and with my church!

I plan to paint the living room (don't know what color yet)!

I plan to take walks and cook my own food!

I plan to write in my blog more!

But seriously - I have discovered a problem with the blog-writing process. I usually have great ideas (in my opinion) for blogging topics when I am on the road and by myself (as I was for the last two months). However, I have no time to sit down and blog them. When my schedule frees up, either I am too busy "relaxing" or I have stated my opinion to someone close to me (whether they want to hear it or not) and subsequently erase it from my head.

So tomorrow the games begin! I can't wait to actually live in my house! Sleep in my bed! Eat food that I prepared! I can'twait to live! :)

No comments: